Hear from over 100 global leaders, including Microsoft, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, and KFC Great Britain.
MicroStrategy will host its 22nd annual user conference, MicroStrategy World™ 2019, from February 4 to February 6 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Register today to join thousands of analytics experts from around the world.
We have a power-packed line-up joining us with some of the biggest trailblazers in the world, including Microsoft, KFC, and Hilton Hotels and Resorts sharing their insights on digital transformation. Our attendees will get an up-close look at all the next-generation enterprise analytics and mobility breakthroughs with our newest platform, MicroStrategy 2019™. In addition to hearing from industry leaders who are on the vanguard of analytics, mobility, AI, NLG, Internet of Things, and machine learning, attendees can take advantage of a host of unique learning opportunities and programs. Digital transformation is moving forward at lightspeed and it’s vital for every Intelligent Enterprise to have a game plan and the requisite technology foundation to compete, and more importantly, to lead.
Leading Experts to Share Strategic Insights and Breakthroughs for the Next Wave of Enterprise Intelligence
To prepare modern businesses for the next wave of enterprise intelligence, MicroStrategy will unveil MicroStrategy 2019, the company’s biggest platform release in years and the culmination of many years of engineering research and development. The event will showcase numerous breakthroughs and live demonstrations on how enterprise intelligence can transform the way people find and use information to do their jobs. These advancements will include:
- Federated Analytics, which people can use the tools they love on the platform they trust
- Transformational Mobility, enabling insight and action on your favorite devices
- HyperIntelligence, where you no longer have to find answers—answers find you
Attendees will also hear inspirational stories on how analytics, big data, mobility, IoT, and AI applications have helped business leaders deliver the best and most innovative solutions to the market. Conference speaker highlights include:
- An influential panel discussion of leading CDOs from Boston Children’s Hospital and Hilton Hotels and Resorts
- Keynotes from MicroStrategy senior executives, including Michael J. Saylor, Chairman, President, and CEO of MicroStrategy and New York Times best-selling author of The Mobile Wave: How Mobile Software Will Change Everything
- A futures presentation led by MicroStrategy CTO Tim Lang outlining the company’s technology roadmap, including how HyperIntelligence will deliver a faster path to insights with AI for line-of-business users
An Immersive Educational Experience for Every Attendee
MicroStrategy World 2019 will be an immersive learning experience designed to educate and inspire every attendee. With sessions tailored to every role, industry, and skill level, the conference will offer personalized content that matches everyone’s interests and needs—from executives, to IT developers, to analysts.
Throughout the conference, more than 150 presentations will explore innovative uses of enterprise analytics and mobility, and attendees will hear how these technologies can be applied to drive business success. Topics include AI and machine learning, AWS, big data and Hadoop technologies including Spark and Cloudera, custom and D3 visualizations, enterprise adoption, IoT, mobile analytics apps for iPad® and Android™ devices, Natural Language Generation, R and advanced analytics, and security. Sessions will also showcase key analytics and mobility solutions for a wide range of industries and functions, including retail, finance, and healthcare.
The Annual Datathon, Contests, Educational Opportunities, Women’s Networking Event, Block Party, and Much More
World 2019 attendees will also have numerous opportunities to get involved, learn, compete, network, and celebrate. They include:
- MicroStrategy Datathon 2019: Back by popular demand, the MicroStrategy Datathon 2019 will take place in the main exhibit hall during the first two days of the conference where participants will build immersive solutions and compete to win $10,000. The registration deadline is February 4, 2019, at 9:00 a.m. MST.
- Education Workshops: Attendees will have numerous opportunities to develop tangible skills and training using the latest capabilities of MicroStrategy 2019. Visit the official MicroStrategy World site to learn more about these pre- and post-event interactive sessions.
- Upgrade 1:1 Consultations: Meet with upgrade experts on-site to learn how your organization can take advantage of the powerful new functionality in MicroStrategy 2019. MicroStrategy experts will be on hand to set up a complimentary one-week Upgrade Advisory, during which an expert will visit in-person and conduct sandbox upgrade testing, build a pilot on MicroStrategy 2019, and provide recommendations for a smooth upgrade.
- TechTalks and SolutionTalks: MicroStrategy Professional Services will host its annual "TechTalk" series, a great opportunity for conference attendees to meet one-on-one with an experienced MicroStrategy consultant ready to share a wealth of expertise on our consulting offerings. New this year, “SolutionTalks” will provide expert insight into how the company’s own executives use the MicroStrategy platform to run their business areas.
- MicroStrategy Dossier Contest: Enter the MicroStrategy Dossier Contest and create a powerful dossier with engaging data visualizations. Entrants with the three best dossiers based on business value, information presentation, analytical workflow, and creativity and design will be recognized at the conference and win a first-place prize of an iPhone® X, or a semi-finalist prize of an Apple Watch®. The application deadline is January 25, 2019.
- Special Networking Events: Explore the special networking events taking place throughout the conference. Attendees will have the opportunity to mingle with peers and hear from inspirational leaders at our women’s networking event, and our Block Party will be the perfect setting to unwind and celebrate.
The impressive lineup of customer speakers will highlight how they use MicroStrategy to extract value from their business systems, build enterprise-class applications, and drive analytics adoption across the enterprise. Among the companies scheduled to present are AllianceBernstein; Alliance Data; Boston Children’s Hospital; Builders FirstSource; Catholic Health Initiatives; Cisco Systems, Inc., Co-op Retail; Core Digital Media, Fruit of the Loom; Genesys, KFC Great Britain; Finance Secretariat Paraná State of Brazil; Quotient Technology Inc.; Scout24 AG; Sonic Automotive; The Co-operators; Thirty-one Gifts; United Healthcare Group Brazil; Wunderman Health; and Xero.
MicroStrategy's broad collection of strategic partners makes up an extensive ecosystem of organizations dedicated to helping our customers realize the full potential of their MicroStrategy investments. We will host a Partner Forum where strategic partners can learn about the Partner Program and best practices on how they can develop, market, sell, and deliver industry-leading solutions with MicroStrategy. Throughout the conference, attendees will hear from our partners, including Automated Insights, Inc.; DataFactZ; Dataflix, Inc.; Data Meaning; Datastrong, LLC; Deloitte Consulting, LLP; Exasol; Fivetran; Gensquared; Intelligent Data Solutions; Invexer Technology Inc.; Mapbox; Mighty Wizards Technologies; Obase; Perficient, Inc.; Project X Ltd.; Sense Corp; Smartbridge, LLC; Snowflake Computing; Teradata; Visual Crossing; Vitara; Yellowbrick Data.
Our community of visionaries, change agents, industry leaders, and practitioners will experience the best from MicroStrategy World 2019. Be sure to monitor the MicroStrategy World website as we continue to add more speakers, sessions, and special events!